People talk differently to others depending on how long they have known each other. What would the world be like if everyone conversed such as if they are old friends?
I am ignorant. This is a trait I fear I will always possess. There is too much to learn and time has never been and will never be on my side. All I can do is keep my eyes and ears constantly open, be aware and analytical, and strive to keep my opinions as objective as possible, and do this every second of the waking hour. Even in my dreams I strive to make sense of ‘WHY’ and even more boggling- 'HOW', this task seems even more out of reach- I will never stop trying. The brain is the most interesting thing in this world because it is the only thing that has powers this world cannot yet comprehend. I cannot honestly say which direction this blog will sway- many different ones -I’m certain of that- as I cannot predict where my thoughts will take me next.
Digest what you may
Challenge everything- especially what you feel unjust/incorrect/hoopla..etc...
That is what it is about.
To think of something beyond the world of Facebook- more significant than the tabloids- and hopefully something that has value to YOU.
Never stop analyzing...
Digest what you may
Challenge everything- especially what you feel unjust/incorrect/hoopla..etc...
That is what it is about.
To think of something beyond the world of Facebook- more significant than the tabloids- and hopefully something that has value to YOU.
Never stop analyzing...
Never stop asking WHY...
It's what makes the world go 'round
No comments:
Post a Comment